Monday, April 30

Mother's Day

Hi everyone!

Mother's Day is approaching and it's not to late to purchase that perfect gift, for your own mother, grandmother or friend. Cheeky Jewerly will offer free shipping to anywhere in the US if you purchase any pieces before May 9th, 2007.

When you check out please add the code "Momma" to take advantage of this offer.

Right now I am working on a Spring Line with some really fun colors. Think Purple & Butter Jade-Riverstone, the list goes on. I also hope to incorporate some "true" vintage items.

Custom orders are keeping me busy and are so much fun. So please remember if you have something in mind, email me and let's see if we can design something special. I have a nice stash of gems, chain and supplies at my reach.

Come see us at Cheeky.


Rebecca

No comments: