Monday, June 18

June and counting

Hi everyone,


It's been awhile since my last update-about a month. Things are going well. I feel like I am starting to learn the ropes with advertising and working on reaching a bigger audience out there into the beautiful abyss of jewelry.

My stash of goodies has really grown and this helps when sitting down to create.(remember I am always open to commission a signature look for you) I have a lot of stones that I haven't been able to create with. I'm constanlty searching the oceans and mountains for beautiful, sparkly gems.

There will be a sale at Cheeky sometime in mid July. Think 30 percent off some designs. I feel it's time to send off some of my first designs with a big kiss and welcome new looks for Fall.

In July I will also be taking a "hand forged earrings" class. This is very exciting. For those of you who like the look of bigger and modern ear wires, you will love some of the new looks coming, once I have the technique mastered.

I really like the look of the hand forged metal bars on bracelets and necklaces also, so I am hoping to learn more about metals.

Remember to check back at Cheeky.

No comments: