Wednesday, August 29

Fall out of Summer


Hi Everyone,

I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying the summer months. I know it has been awhile since my last post. I have been busy creating and searching about some beautiful stones. And enjoying the family and great weather.

With the end of summer coming, I have been moving into Fall looks. Today I listed some new pieces to complete your Fall look.

Think beautiful warm colors and versatile pieces. Expect more pieces in the next month.

Business at Cheeky is moving along. It's fun learning the ins and outs of being a small web based business owner. I am thankful for those around me in the business who have been helpful and shared their experience. I have been focusing on hosting home parties and having a blast. I love the feedback from clients and meeting people and seeing them wear my pieces. It's all very exciting to me.

Along with the parties I have been working on custom orders, which I love.

I'm also very excited to share that I will be featured on two "Style" sites in early October. I plan to post those links, once the date approaches.

Enjoy your Labor day and thank you for your support.

Kiss Kiss.
Rebecca

1 comment:

Kat said...

Beautiful shop! I checked it out and love your Ocean Blue Jasper Necklace :)